Distributor for Roberts Gordon Infrared Gas Heaters, Infrared Heating Systems, CoRayVac® Premium Quality Low Intensity Continuous Infrared Heating Systems
Designed for maximum comfort, minimal heat loss. For commercial, industrial, institutional, agricultural, military applications and many more!
Headquartered in Buffalo, New York, USA, Roberts-Gordon is an international manufacturer of infrared heaters, controls and associated accessories. Their product offering includes a wide range of low-intensity infrared heaters including fully custom engineered systems to ready out of the box residential heaters for garages.
Roberts-Gordon is the Leader in Infrared and Radiant Heat technology. Since 1963 when Roberts-Gordon introduced the first vacuum assisted low intensity, natural gas fired infrared heating system, they have been and remain the industry leader in radiant heat with the most complete range of top quality gas fired products available.CORAYVAC®, GORDONRAY® and VANTAGE® industrial heaters provide comfortable, energy efficient, and reliable warmth.
Additional information on Roberts-Gordon can be found at:
As Roberts Gordon distributors, we are very knowledgeable about the product so give us a call today with any questions you might have or issues you are trying to solve.
Vacuum / ASHRAE Type 1b & 1b/c
- Designed uniquely for a space
- Heats the space evenly
- Lower exhaust temperatures for potential savings
- Even Heat Distribution
- Can cover up to 1.6 million Btus/h
CORAYVAC® MODULATING HEATING SYSTEM
CORAYVAC® HEATING CONTROL
ROBERTS GORDON VACUUM PUMPS FOR CORAYVAC® LOW-INTENSITY INFRARED HEATING SYSTEMS
Unitary / ASHRAE Type 1c
- Energy efficient
- Building comfort
- Provide comfortable radiant heat in extreme conditions
- Approved for outdoor installation
- Designed to withstand car washes, live stock houses or outdoor patios
VANTAGE® HEM PATIO HEATER
- Approved for out door installation
- Built to withstand all weather conditions
- Premium quality unitary heater
- Reliable long-lasting performance
- Adjust to sudden high-heat loss conditions
- Long life provided by durable components
- Clean, quiet draft-free comfort
- Light commercial use
- Residential use